Netflix to carry more Warner Bros shows
(Reuters) - Video streaming company Netflix Inc signed licensing deals with Time Warner Inc units Warner Bros Television and Turner Broadcasting System Inc to make available previous seasons of shows from Cartoon Network, Warner Bros Animation and Adult Swim for U.S. subscribers.
Shows such as "Adventure Time", "Ben 10" and "Johnny Bravo" will become available on the "Just for Kids" section from March 30.
The first two seasons of Warner Horizon Television-produced TNT series "Dallas" will be exclusively available on Netflix in January 2014.
Netflix said last week that it would carry previous seasons of popular shows such as "Revolution" and "Political Animals" produced by Warner Bros Television as it braces for stiffer competition from new video-streaming rivals.
(Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Roshni Menon)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video