Deutsche Post not interested in TNT Express: CFO
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Germany's Deutsche Post (DPWGn.DE) is not interested bidding for TNT Express (TNTE.AS) after UPS (UPS.N) said it was dropping its 5.2 billion euro bid for the Dutch delivery firm, its finance chief said.
"We're pursuing an organic growth strategy, so we are not interested in acquisitions of any kind in the express business, including TNT," he told Reuters in an interview on Monday.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'