Allianz sees $590 mln Sandy hit, keeps 2012 guidance
FRANKFURT Jan 15 (Reuters) - Allianz estimated its hit from last year's superstorm Sandy in the United States at $590 million and said this did not change its guidance for 2012 operating profit of above 9 billion euros ($12.03 billion).
Allianz is due to publish its full-year 2012 financial results on Feb. 21.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua