Allianz sees $590 mln Sandy hit, keeps 2012 guidance
FRANKFURT Jan 15 (Reuters) - Allianz estimated its hit from last year's superstorm Sandy in the United States at $590 million and said this did not change its guidance for 2012 operating profit of above 9 billion euros ($12.03 billion).
Allianz is due to publish its full-year 2012 financial results on Feb. 21.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter