Allianz sees $590 mln Sandy hit, keeps 2012 guidance
FRANKFURT Jan 15 (Reuters) - Allianz estimated its hit from last year's superstorm Sandy in the United States at $590 million and said this did not change its guidance for 2012 operating profit of above 9 billion euros ($12.03 billion).
Allianz is due to publish its full-year 2012 financial results on Feb. 21.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia