Allianz sees $590 mln Sandy hit, keeps 2012 guidance
FRANKFURT Jan 15 (Reuters) - Allianz estimated its hit from last year's superstorm Sandy in the United States at $590 million and said this did not change its guidance for 2012 operating profit of above 9 billion euros ($12.03 billion).
Allianz is due to publish its full-year 2012 financial results on Feb. 21.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |