China's BOC Aviation orders 50 A320 with list price $5 bln
HONG KONG Jan 15 (Reuters) - BOC Aviation, the aircraft leasing arm of Bank of China, said on Tuesday it has agreed to buy 50 A320 family aircraft from Airbus with a list price totalling $5 billion, to be delivered from 2014 to 2019.
The order, the largest ever for the company, comprised A320 and A321 variants of two-engine options, including current engine options (CEOs) and new engine options (NEOs), the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Alison Leung; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad