Bank of England's King discusses financial stability
LONDON Jan 15 (Reuters) - Bank of England Governor Mervyn King and other members of the central bank's Financial Policy Committee appeared before a British parliament committee on Tuesday to discuss their November Financial Stability Report.
For highlights of their remarks, please see
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |