Bank of England's King discusses financial stability
LONDON Jan 15 (Reuters) - Bank of England Governor Mervyn King and other members of the central bank's Financial Policy Committee appeared before a British parliament committee on Tuesday to discuss their November Financial Stability Report.
For highlights of their remarks, please see
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |