Bank of England's King discusses financial stability
LONDON Jan 15 (Reuters) - Bank of England Governor Mervyn King and other members of the central bank's Financial Policy Committee appeared before a British parliament committee on Tuesday to discuss their November Financial Stability Report.
For highlights of their remarks, please see
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |