Citi names investment banking boss for CEMEA region
LONDON Jan 15 (Reuters) - U.S. bank Citigroup said it has appointed Linos Lekkas as head of investment banking in central Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEMEA) region as part of a regional restructuring.
Lekkas will continue as head of corporate and investment banking for central Europe, Citi said in a memo to staff on Tuesday.
Cisco Abularach will also widen his responsibilities to become head of mergers and acquisitions in CEMEA, the memo said.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |