Citi names investment banking boss for CEMEA region
LONDON Jan 15 (Reuters) - U.S. bank Citigroup said it has appointed Linos Lekkas as head of investment banking in central Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEMEA) region as part of a regional restructuring.
Lekkas will continue as head of corporate and investment banking for central Europe, Citi said in a memo to staff on Tuesday.
Cisco Abularach will also widen his responsibilities to become head of mergers and acquisitions in CEMEA, the memo said.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |