Citi names investment banking boss for CEMEA region
LONDON Jan 15 (Reuters) - U.S. bank Citigroup said it has appointed Linos Lekkas as head of investment banking in central Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEMEA) region as part of a regional restructuring.
Lekkas will continue as head of corporate and investment banking for central Europe, Citi said in a memo to staff on Tuesday.
Cisco Abularach will also widen his responsibilities to become head of mergers and acquisitions in CEMEA, the memo said.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5