ConocoPhillips to sell Rocky Mountain properties for $1.05 bln
Jan 15 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips said it would sell its properties in the Cedar Creek Anticline in Montana and North Dakota to Denbury Resources Inc for $1.05 billion in cash to focus on its Bakken Shale properties in the same region.
The assets being sold comprise 86,000 net acres in southwestern North Dakota and eastern Montana.
ConocoPhillips' net production from these properties averaged 13,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day through November 2012, the company said.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |