Corus Entertainment Q1 revenue falls
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Canadian media company Corus Entertainment Inc reported a fall in quarterly revenue, hurt by lower revenue from its television segment.
Net income attributable to shareholders rose to C$54.0 million ($54.79 million), or 62 Canadian cents per share, in the first quarter from C$52.7 million, or 61 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Television revenue fell 6 percent. Total revenue fell 5 percent to C$226.1 million.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions