Encana Corp is not for sale, interim chief executive says
CALGARY, Alberta Jan 14 (Reuters) - Encana Corp, Canada's largest natural gas producer, will not be put up for sale following the unexpected retirement of its chief executive, the company's interim-CEO said on Monday.
Clayton Woitas, the Encana director picked to run the company while a new chief executive is found, said in an interview that the departure of Randy Eresman announced late on Friday was not a sign that the board would seek a buyer for the company.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?