Encana Corp is not for sale, interim chief executive says
CALGARY, Alberta Jan 14 (Reuters) - Encana Corp, Canada's largest natural gas producer, will not be put up for sale following the unexpected retirement of its chief executive, the company's interim-CEO said on Monday.
Clayton Woitas, the Encana director picked to run the company while a new chief executive is found, said in an interview that the departure of Randy Eresman announced late on Friday was not a sign that the board would seek a buyer for the company.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |