Erste Group writes down Romanian unit BCR
VIENNA Jan 15 (Reuters) - Austrian bank Erste Group is writing down its goodwill by 300 million euros ($401 million), mainly for its Romanian subsidiary BCR, it said on Tuesday.
Erste said it expected to post a net profit of about 450 million euros for 2012 as a result of the writedown and the recently announced disposal of its Ukranian subsidiary, but would propose a dividend for 2012. ($1=0.7482 euros) (Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image