Facebook CEO unveils "graph" shared search feature
MENLO PARK, Calif.
MENLO PARK, Calif. Jan 15 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc CEO Mark Zuckerberg unveiled on Tuesday a feature that he said would help its billion-plus users sort through content within the social network and its content feeds, in the company's first major product launch event since its May initial public offering.
Speaking to reporters at its Menlo Park, California headquarters, Zuckerberg described what he called "graph search," which allows users to search through only content that has been shared with them.
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- Soldiers vie for power after Burkina Faso president quits |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |