Facebook's new search feature will reveal only "shared" results
MENLO PARK, Calif.
MENLO PARK, Calif. Jan 15 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc CEO Mark Zuckerberg said on Tuesday the No. 1 social network's new search feature will initially focus on helping users sort through photographs, people, places and other content that has been shared with them.
The feature, which Facebook is calling "graph search," is not a way to look up content on the Internet, Zuckerberg added.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data