Facebook's new search feature will reveal only "shared" results
MENLO PARK, Calif.
MENLO PARK, Calif. Jan 15 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc CEO Mark Zuckerberg said on Tuesday the No. 1 social network's new search feature will initially focus on helping users sort through photographs, people, places and other content that has been shared with them.
The feature, which Facebook is calling "graph search," is not a way to look up content on the Internet, Zuckerberg added.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad