Fuji Heavy eyes 6.2 pct rise in global sales in 2013
TOKYO Jan 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd , the maker of Subaru brand cars, said on Tuesday it expects global sales of 750,000 vehicles in calendar year 2013, up 6.2 percent from 706,000 vehicles last year.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Ukraine opposition rally keeps pressure on Yanukovich