Fuji Heavy eyes 6.2 pct rise in global sales in 2013
TOKYO Jan 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd , the maker of Subaru brand cars, said on Tuesday it expects global sales of 750,000 vehicles in calendar year 2013, up 6.2 percent from 706,000 vehicles last year.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean: source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data