Fuji Heavy eyes 6.2 pct rise in global sales in 2013
TOKYO Jan 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd , the maker of Subaru brand cars, said on Tuesday it expects global sales of 750,000 vehicles in calendar year 2013, up 6.2 percent from 706,000 vehicles last year.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead