DoubleLine launches three equity mutual funds
NEW YORK Jan 15 (Reuters) - DoubleLine Capital LP, the $53 billion bond firm run by Jeffrey Gundlach, registered three stock mutual funds in a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
The firm registered The DoubleLine Equities Small Cap Growth Fund, the DoubleLine Equities Growth Fund and the DoubleLine Equities Global Technology Fund, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
All three funds seek long-term capital appreciation, according to the filing, and former TCW Group Inc portfolio managers Husam Nazer and Brendt Stallings will manage the funds.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |