- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Goldman will not delay UK bonuses after tax row -BBC
LONDON Jan 15 (Reuters) - U.S. investment bank Goldman Sachs will not delay annual staff bonus payments to take advantage of a forthcoming fall in the top rate of income tax, the BBC reported on Tuesday.
Goldman sparked a furore after sources said it might delay bonus payments to staff in Britain until after April 6, when the top rate of income tax falls to 45 percent from 50 percent.
Goldman could not immediately be reached for comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this