Brazil's Vix Logistica pulls IPO plans on 'unfavorable market'
SAO PAULO Jan 15 (Reuters) - Brazilian transport logistics company Vix Logística SA canceled on Tuesday a plan to list its shares on the São Paulo Stock Exchange, citing "unfavorable market conditions."
On Friday, Reuters reported that the company had decided to shelve plans for an initial public offering this year because of lukewarm demand. Vix had hired the investment banking units of Itau Unibanco Holding SA, BTG Pactual Group , Credit Suisse Group, Banco do Brasil SA and Banco Bradesco SA to handle the transaction.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |