LATAM Airlines Group passenger traffic up 10 pct in Dec yr/yr
SANTIAGO Jan 15 (Reuters) - Newly created LATAM Airlines Group said on Tuesday its passenger traffic rose 10 percent in December and 7.8 percent for all of 2012, both year-on-year.
LATAM Airlines, Latin America's largest carrier, is the product of Chilean flagship airline LAN's recent takeover of Brazil's TAM.
In December, Brazilian domestic passenger traffic rose 10.5 percent while non-Brazil domestic passenger traffic increased 10.6 percent.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East