Lennar profit rises, orders jump 32 pct
Jan 15 (Reuters) - Homebuilder Lennar Corp reported a higher quarterly profit and a seventh straight rise in new home orders.
Net income rose to $124.3 million, or 56 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $30.3 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier.
Orders rose 32 percent to 3,983 homes.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |