Lennar profit rises, orders jump 32 pct
Jan 15 (Reuters) - Homebuilder Lennar Corp reported a higher quarterly profit and a seventh straight rise in new home orders.
Net income rose to $124.3 million, or 56 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $30.3 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier.
Orders rose 32 percent to 3,983 homes.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |