- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
BayernLB places two percent stake in Lufthansa - source
FRANKFURT Jan 15 (Reuters) - German public-sector lender BayernLB is selling a stake of roughly 2 percent in Lufthansa to investors, a source close to the transaction said on Tuesday.
The move is part of BayernLB's efforts to meet EU demands following a state bailout, the source added.
BayernLB declined to comment. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this