BayernLB places two percent stake in Lufthansa - source
FRANKFURT Jan 15 (Reuters) - German public-sector lender BayernLB is selling a stake of roughly 2 percent in Lufthansa to investors, a source close to the transaction said on Tuesday.
The move is part of BayernLB's efforts to meet EU demands following a state bailout, the source added.
BayernLB declined to comment. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin