BayernLB places two percent stake in Lufthansa - source
FRANKFURT Jan 15 (Reuters) - German public-sector lender BayernLB is selling a stake of roughly 2 percent in Lufthansa to investors, a source close to the transaction said on Tuesday.
The move is part of BayernLB's efforts to meet EU demands following a state bailout, the source added.
BayernLB declined to comment. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data