UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Jan 15
LONDON Jan 15 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 6-14 points, or as much as 0.2 percent on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, reflecting weaker Asian markets after comments from U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke failed to provide any real direction.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |