UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Jan 15
LONDON Jan 15 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 6-14 points, or as much as 0.2 percent on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, reflecting weaker Asian markets after comments from U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke failed to provide any real direction.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |