Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln in bonds
TORONTO Jan 15 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($508 million) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Jan. 22.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane