Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln in bonds
TORONTO Jan 15 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($508 million) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Jan. 22.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter