Bank of Canada to auction C$2.5 bln 20-day T-bills
TORONTO Jan 15 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Tuesday said it plans to auction C$2.5 billion ($2.54 billion) of 20-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on January 16.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |