European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Jan 15 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Tuesday following comments from U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke on the economy and the U.S. debt ceiling talks.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.1-0.3 percent.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Inspiration for Harry Potter nemesis Umbridge revealed on website