Japan's Nikkei rises 1.2 pct to scale 32-month high
TOKYO Jan 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average rose 1.2 percent to a 32-month high in early trade as persistent weakness in the yen boosted demand for exporters' shares.
The Nikkei climbed 126.51 points to 10,928.08, while the broader Topix gained 1.2 percent to 909.05.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |