Japan's Nikkei rises 1.2 pct to scale 32-month high
TOKYO Jan 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average rose 1.2 percent to a 32-month high in early trade as persistent weakness in the yen boosted demand for exporters' shares.
The Nikkei climbed 126.51 points to 10,928.08, while the broader Topix gained 1.2 percent to 909.05.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia