Peru's central bank buys $300 million, sol ends bidding weaker
LIMA Jan 15 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $300 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.16 percent weaker at 2.541 per dollar.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |