Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 15
ZURICH, January 15
ZURICH, January 15 (Reuters) - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Tuesday:
LINDT & SPRUENGLI
Due to publish 2012 sales at 0600 GMT
For more, click on
* Roche said it has appointed John C. Reed as Head of Roche Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED) and member of the enlarged Corporate Executive Committee. Mike Burgess, currently ad interim Head of pRED, has decided to leave Roche.
* Geberit said fourth quarter sales rose 7.3 percent to 501.4 million francs ($546.69 million).
* Cosmo's licensee in the U.S. Santarus receives FDA approval of UCERIS for the induction of remission in patients with active, mild to moderate ulcerative colitis.
* Calida is acquiring a 29 percent strategic stake in French outdoor clothing producer LAFUMA Group which generated turnover of 225 million euro ($300.73 million) last year.
* Leclanché S.A. reported total consolidated revenues a 20.1 percent increase in total consolidate revenues of 16.1 million in 2012.
($1 = 0.7482 euros) ($1 = 0.9172 Swiss francs)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill