Mexico gov't will submit bill to limit state debt - finmin
MEXICO CITY Jan 15 (Reuters) - Mexico's new administration will submit a bill to Congress to limit state debt in the coming weeks, Finance Minister Luis Videgaray said on Tuesday.
Some Mexican states have seen their debt balloon in recent years, although the total remains relatively small for the size of Latin America's second biggest economy.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port