Louis Dreyfus in marketing joint venture with Namoi Cotton
NEW YORK Jan 15 (Reuters) - Louis Dreyfus Commodities, the world's largest cotton merchant, has set up a joint venture with Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd to sell fiber produced by one of Australia's biggest co-operatives, Namoi said on Tuesday.
Namoi will hold a 51 percent stake in the venture, with Louis Dreyfus owning the remaining 49 percent.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media