Louis Dreyfus in marketing joint venture with Namoi Cotton
NEW YORK Jan 15 (Reuters) - Louis Dreyfus Commodities, the world's largest cotton merchant, has set up a joint venture with Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd to sell fiber produced by one of Australia's biggest co-operatives, Namoi said on Tuesday.
Namoi will hold a 51 percent stake in the venture, with Louis Dreyfus owning the remaining 49 percent.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets