Avon to Webcast Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2012 Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130115:nPnNY42995 NEW YORK, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE: AVP) will provide a live webcast of its fourth-quarter and full-year 2012 earnings conference call on Tuesday, February 12, 2013, at 9:00 A.M. Eastern time. Those wishing to access the webcast can do so from www.avoninvestor.com. The webcast will also be archived on the website for one year. Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with over $11 billion in annual revenue. As the world's largest direct seller, Avon markets to women in more than 100 countries through more than 6 million active independent Avon Sales Representatives. Avon's product line includes beauty products, as well as fashion and home products, and features such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, ANEW, Skin-So-Soft, Advance Techniques, Avon Naturals, and mark. Learn more about Avon and its products at www.avoncompany.com. SOURCE Avon Products, Inc. MEDIA: Jennifer Vargas, +1-212-282-5404, or INVESTORS: Amy Chasen, or Natalija Jovasevic, +1-212-282-5320
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Vote delayed on loan guarantee for World Trade Center developer
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets