M&T Bank Corporation Announces Dividend Declaration on Series A and Series C Preferred Stock
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130115:nPnNY43119 BUFFALO, N.Y., Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- M&T Bank Corporation ("M&T") (NYSE: MTB) announced that it has declared quarterly cash dividends of $12.50 per share on each of its Series A (NYSE: MTBPr) and Series C (NYSE: MTBPrC) preferred stock. The dividends will be payable February 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 1, 2013. M&T is a financial holding company headquartered in Buffalo, New York. M&T's principal banking subsidiary, M&T Bank, operates banking offices in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia. Trust-related services are provided by M&T's Wilmington Trust-affiliated companies and by M&T Bank. Investor Contact: Donald J. MacLeod (716) 842-5138 Media Contact: C. Michael Zabel (716) 842-5385 SOURCE M&T Bank Corporation
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets