Pirelli shareholder pact renewed until April 2014
MILAN Jan 15 (Reuters) - Italian tyremaker Pirelli said on Wednesday all participants in a shareholder pact had renewed their commitment until April 2014.
The pact includes banks Mediobanca and Intesa Sanpaolo, as well as insurers Generali, Allianz and Fondiaria-SAI. (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Francesca Landini)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police