Sabanci Holding considers IPO for insurer Avivasa-chairwoman
ISTANBUL Jan 15 (Reuters) - Turkey's Sabanci Holding Chairwoman Guler Sabanci said on Tuesday that Sabanci was considering an initial public offering for its insurance unit Avivasa in 2014.
Sabanci was speaking at a conference about corporate governance in Istanbul. (Reporting by Ebru Tuncay and Ceyda Caglayan, Writing by Seda Sezer)
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers