Sabanci Holding considers IPO for insurer Avivasa-chairwoman
ISTANBUL Jan 15 (Reuters) - Turkey's Sabanci Holding Chairwoman Guler Sabanci said on Tuesday that Sabanci was considering an initial public offering for its insurance unit Avivasa in 2014.
Sabanci was speaking at a conference about corporate governance in Istanbul. (Reporting by Ebru Tuncay and Ceyda Caglayan, Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'