CORRECTED-SAP Q4 operating profit jumps 10 percent
(Corrects to show results for the fourth quarter of 2012 are due on Jan. 23, not Jan. 22)
FRANKFURT Jan 15 (Reuters) - Germany's SAP posted fourth-quarter operating profit that rose 10 percent to 1.96 billion euros ($2.62 billion), though it was less profitable than a year earlier.
The business software maker said its operating margin narrowed by 0.8 percentage points to 38.8 percent in the three months through December, as it unexpectedly published quarterly results ahead of schedule.
SAP is due to publish full financial results on Jan. 23.
($1 = 0.7482 euros) (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |