STXNEWS LATAM-Gafisa shares attractive due to strong cash flow-BofA
Shares of Gafisa SA look attractive after the Brazilian homebuilder generated more free cash flow than expected due to success reselling low-income units with previously cancelled contracts, analysts at Bank of America Merrill Lynch told clients in a Tuesday note.
Analysts Carlos Peyrelongue and Fanny Oreng reiterated their "buy" recommendation on the stock, highlighting free cash flow that exceeded Gafisa's own forecasts in 2012 and the prospect for gradually improving profit margins this year.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich