STXNEWS LATAM-Gafisa shares attractive due to strong cash flow-BofA
Shares of Gafisa SA look attractive after the Brazilian homebuilder generated more free cash flow than expected due to success reselling low-income units with previously cancelled contracts, analysts at Bank of America Merrill Lynch told clients in a Tuesday note.
Analysts Carlos Peyrelongue and Fanny Oreng reiterated their "buy" recommendation on the stock, highlighting free cash flow that exceeded Gafisa's own forecasts in 2012 and the prospect for gradually improving profit margins this year.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead