STXNEWS LATAM-Gafisa shares attractive due to strong cash flow-BofA
Shares of Gafisa SA look attractive after the Brazilian homebuilder generated more free cash flow than expected due to success reselling low-income units with previously cancelled contracts, analysts at Bank of America Merrill Lynch told clients in a Tuesday note.
Analysts Carlos Peyrelongue and Fanny Oreng reiterated their "buy" recommendation on the stock, highlighting free cash flow that exceeded Gafisa's own forecasts in 2012 and the prospect for gradually improving profit margins this year.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video