Spain's public revenue up 4.2 pct in 2012 -official
MADRID Jan 15 (Reuters) - Spain's public revenue, including tax receipts and other income, rose 4.2 percent in 2012, hitting budget target, Miguel Ferre, Secretary of State for the Treasury said on Tuesday at an investors' event.
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |