Spain's public revenue up 4.2 pct in 2012 -official
MADRID Jan 15 (Reuters) - Spain's public revenue, including tax receipts and other income, rose 4.2 percent in 2012, hitting budget target, Miguel Ferre, Secretary of State for the Treasury said on Tuesday at an investors' event.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes