Explosion at Syria's Aleppo university causes casualties - TV
BEIRUT Jan 15 (Reuters) - An explosion rocked the University of Aleppo in Syria's second largest city on Tuesday, causing casualties, state television said.
The report described the explosion as a "terrorist attack."
Fighting between rebels and government forces has reached a stalemate in Aleppo and left the city divided. Rebels say they control more than half the province.
The university lies in government-controlled territory.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |