Telekom Austria to save 100 mln euros in 2013 -analysts
VIENNA Jan 15 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria plans to save 100 million euros ($134 million) in operating costs this year, according to analysts who attended a company meeting with investors.
But a large part of the savings are likely to be spent on more generous handset subsidies for customers as the group seeks to attract and keep subscribers in its highly competitive domestic market, the analysts told Reuters. (Reporting by Georgina Prodhan. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East