Citi names investment banking boss for CEMEA region
LONDON (Reuters) - U.S. bank Citigroup said it has appointed Linos Lekkas as head of investment banking in central Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEMEA) region as part of a regional restructuring.
Lekkas will continue as head of corporate and investment banking for central Europe, Citi said in a memo to staff on Tuesday.
Cisco Abularach will also widen his responsibilities to become head of mergers and acquisitions in CEMEA, the memo said.
(Reporting by Steve Slater; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act