Citi names investment banking boss for CEMEA region
LONDON (Reuters) - U.S. bank Citigroup said it has appointed Linos Lekkas as head of investment banking in central Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEMEA) region as part of a regional restructuring.
Lekkas will continue as head of corporate and investment banking for central Europe, Citi said in a memo to staff on Tuesday.
Cisco Abularach will also widen his responsibilities to become head of mergers and acquisitions in CEMEA, the memo said.
(Reporting by Steve Slater; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine