Facebook's new search feature will reveal only "shared" results
MENLO PARK, California
MENLO PARK, California (Reuters) - Facebook Inc CEO Mark Zuckerberg said on Tuesday the No. 1 social network's new search feature will initially focus on helping users sort through photographs, people, places and other content that has been shared with them.
The feature, which Facebook is calling "graph search," is not a way to look up content on the Internet, Zuckerberg added.
(Reporting by Alexei Oreskovic; Editing by Phil Berlowitz)
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video