BASF says sweetened Pronova bid is final
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - BASF (BASFn.DE) said its 8 percent higher bid of 13.50 Norwegian crowns ($2.45) per share for Pronova PRON.OL was the last offer it would make for the omega-3 fatty acids specialist.
"This increased offer is our last, best and final offer," Michael Heinz, member of BASF' executive board, said in a statement on Tuesday.
As before the increase, the offer period will expire at 1530 GMT on Friday, January 18, BASF added. ($1 = 5.5103 Norwegian krones)
(Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |