Nadal to return next month at Brazil Open
(Reuters) - French Open champion Rafa Nadal will make his long-awaited comeback from injury at next month's Brazil Open, the ATP confirmed on Tuesday.
The Mallorcan former world number one has been sidelined with a knee injury since last year's Wimbledon tournament and his hopes of returning at the Australian Open were hit by illness.
It will be Nadal's first appearance on the tour in South America since 2005.
The tournament is staged indoors in Sao Paulo.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label