White House: Obama to unveil gun violence package Wednesday
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will unveil a "comprehensive" package of measures to combat gun violence at an event at the White House on Wednesday, his spokesman Jay Carney confirmed on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Jeff Mason and Matt Spetalnick; Editing by Sandra Maler)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video