White House: Obama to unveil gun violence package Wednesday
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will unveil a "comprehensive" package of measures to combat gun violence at an event at the White House on Wednesday, his spokesman Jay Carney confirmed on Tuesday.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |