White House: Obama to unveil gun violence package Wednesday
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will unveil a "comprehensive" package of measures to combat gun violence at an event at the White House on Wednesday, his spokesman Jay Carney confirmed on Tuesday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |