Turkey's Akbank to issue bonds up to 1.2 bln lira
ISTANBUL Jan 16 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Akbank said on Wednesday it had mandated its headquarters to issue local lira-denominated bonds of up to 1.2 billion lira ($678.31 million) with different maturity dates.
The bank made the statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
($1 = 1.7691 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun; Editing by Jonathon Burch)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee