Turkey's Akbank to issue bonds up to 1.2 bln lira
ISTANBUL Jan 16 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Akbank said on Wednesday it had mandated its headquarters to issue local lira-denominated bonds of up to 1.2 billion lira ($678.31 million) with different maturity dates.
The bank made the statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
($1 = 1.7691 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun; Editing by Jonathon Burch)
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- New report calls U.S. a 'rising star' of global manufacturing